Friday, January 30, 2015

Do You Have a YouTube Channel?

Jubilee, Legacy Five, Matt Fouch


Although I can shoot reasonable decent video on my cell phone, it can not handle recording live music. Now that I have a Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR camera that also shoots high definition video, I am capable of recording YouTube-quality concert videos. I am in the process of adding video content to my two YouTube channels with the intent of monetizing them in the future.

My channels are Debbi Craton and Old Roads Once Traveled.

Here are a couple of examples to compare the video quality between the Canon T5 and my cell phone. Here is a cell phone video of Guiness the Cat insistently trying to get himself wrapped up for Christmas.

White Christmas & Howie's Redneck Snow Maker is a very funny video that I recorded in concert with the Canon T5 during the Jubilee Christmas Tour with Greater Vision, Legacy Five, and the Booth Brothers.

You'll notice that now that Bubblews is allowing embedded videos, I'm able to use that platform to promote my YouTube videos directly. Because of site rules, I can only indirectly promote my writing on other sites in a roundabout way.

Things are not going well at Bubblews for the moment, and I have removed most of my content there. I doubt I will receive any more money from Bubblews, so I am mostly using the site as a way to funnel views to YouTube.

***

White Christmas screenshot (c) 2014 by Debbi Craton. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

Content (c) 2015 by Debbi Craton. May not be used without permission. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment