Friday, July 25, 2014

Second Sign-up for Online Earners: Paid Searches

When it comes to earning money online, whether you are interested in writing, getting paid for surveys, or joining sites that pay you to do certain things like watch videos, sign up for offers, play games, etc., the second thing I would recommend that you do (after opening a new email account) is sign up for a site that pays you to search the internet.

You aren't going to get rich doing this. These sites typically pay about half a cent per search, and limit the number they will pay on per day to around 15 cents or so. So why bother?


Because you're going to be doing a lot of searching as you research the sites you are looking for. If you're a writer, you'll be researching your topics.

And because 15 cents is still 15 cents.

Granted, it can take a long time to get to a redemption level on nothing more than searches, but it does add up over time. And other than Bing Rewards, most sites have an assortment of other activities that you may be interested in that will pay you more money.

Which site should you join first? It depends on what else you're interested in. Match the site, and it's payout offerings, to your interests and preferences, then start using it.

Stick to just one site initially to start your serious searching. Because it doesn't matter which you start with if you end up joining one or more "Get Paid To" sites. You're always going to find an offer somewhere to get X amount of points from Site B to sign up with Site A (the one you just joined) through them.

I don't want to post a full review of a site until after I've cashed out on it, and as of the date of this writing, so far the only site that pays for searches that I have redeemed from is SwagBucks. (Update: since this writing, I have redeemed from Bing Rewards. See that review here.) That said, I do feel confident enough in these sites to tell you that I also use paid searches at the moment through Inbox Dollars and Send Earnings. I'm looking for additional paid search sites to join.

Bing Rewards, Inbox Dollars, and Send Earnings all pay one cent or one point for every two searches up to a maximum of 15 cents or points per day (although Bing sometimes increases the limit on certain days).

SwagBucks does not pay on every search, only randomly, but I have received between 6 and 23 SwagBucks on searches that do reward. Typically, they run in the 6-8 range for me. In my first two months on SwagBucks, I have made a cumulative total of $3.29 on searches.

I will review each of these sites in future posts.


If you do decide to join one of these sites, I would appreciate it if you would use my referral links below. Thank you.










 





1 comment:

  1. I can add a kudo for Swagbucks! I have been paid/credited at least four times now. And now my hubby and son are competing with me to see who can earn the most SB each day (one account).

    ReplyDelete